Dowling Tree Service in Gainesville

Dowling Tree Service, Inc. - Serving Gainesville and the Greater Alachua County Area Since 1986
(352) 374-7944

We have been serving the greater Gainesville, and Alachua County Florida area since June, 1986. Now, in 2013, we are using our 27 years of customer service experience to give you a more accurate estimate and complete a better job until we earn your staisfaction as well. We want to make you one more satisfied Dowling Tree Service customer. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. Please call us for an in person, on-site, professional tree service estimate today. Or, please fill out and send us your request for an estimate with this online form.

Dowling Tree Service has been in business for nearly three decades. We have grown from a one crew business to running four seperate service crews. The one truck, one trailer, one chainsaw operation has grown to Chippers, Arial Bucket Trucks, Loader Trucks, Stump Grinders, Bobcats and more.

Predominately, our customers are 80% residential. We assist homeowners with tree removal, tree trimming, education, curb appeal, and much more. The other 20% of our business includes commercial customers. We work with developers and builders in site preparation, apartment complexes, property management, and real estate companies among others.

Please take time to review our customer testimonial videos on this website. Please check back frequently. We will be adding more videos every month.



Angies List     Facebook     Flickr     Google+     LinkedIn     Pinterest     Twitter     Vimeo     YouTube

angie's list  |   facebook  |   flickr  |   google+  |   linkedin  |   pinterest  |   twitter  |   vimeo  |   youtube

  ©1986 - 2013